Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Purpose


Well, I have finally started a blog. My hopes in doing this are to help other wives and husbands be supportive of their loved ones sick addictions......cycling. Cycling is my husbands love, his addiction, or as I like to refer to it as, his other wife. When a cycling magazine comes in the mail, I tell him his bike smut has arrived. I once found a Nashbar magazine stashed under the bed. I threw it at him and asked him what this smut was doing under the bed. There are two sisterwives in our family. His road bike and his mountain bike. We have named them and refer to them by name. The road bike is Tatianna. His mail order bride. She is to be dealt with softly. She gets to go on many trips. She has been to New York, Seattle and a few other places. He sends me pictures of the two of them enjoying their trips. When he was in New York, I got pictures of Tatianna in the shower, along the streets and even in bed with him. And this is why I refer to them as his other wives. Helga (the mountain bike) on the other hand is not as loved. She goes on a few trips with him, but doesn't get the love that Tatianna does. I don't think she has ever been showered or snuggled. Poor Helga.






No comments:

Post a Comment